On The Job is a powerful time tracker, suitable for anyone that needs a reliable time and expense tracking solution.
On The Job allows you to add new clients, with information such as address, name, hourly rates and other settings for invoice number generation.
In the Clients folder you can add new jobs and invoices. Timed items record their time in sessions, with new sessions added each time the timer is run.
NOTE: To buy On The Job via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "On The Job":
· Billing in multiple currencies? No problem, each client can contain it's own fully customizable currency options.
· Custom hourly rates - Your standard hourly rate is set for clients, but individual tasks can override this with their own rates.
· Idle Timer - On The Job features automatic idle time detection. If you've left the timer running and walked away from your computer, On The Job will alert you when you return and give you the option of removing the time from your job.
· Menu Bar Status Item - Menu ExtraSee the status of your timer at a glance with the handy menu bar status item. Quickly start or stop the timer, or switch to a different task without ever bringing up On The Job's main window.
· Search - On The Job 3 introduces the ability to search your job items using date ranges, descriptions or other criteria.
· Invoicing - On The Job offers flexible invoice creation. Create invoices for specific date ranges, covering a single job, or spanning multiple jobs.
· Full Layout Customization - On The Job comes with several pre-installed invoice templates, but the real power shines through when you use the integrated template editor to create your own templates. Easily match existing stationary by dropping in a PDF background, or lay out graphical elements within the editor. Choose exactly what you would like to appear on the invoice. Include information such as footers, payment terms or tax information.
· The template editor is flexible enough to create more than just invoices. Quotes or time-sheets are just a few clicks away, since you can arrange tasks by type or date, and hide any columns you don't want to show up.
· Invoices can also be custom tailored into any language or wording you like - you're not stuck with the built-in choices.
· Track Unpaid Invoices - Through the use of the Outstanding Invoices report view, you can see at a glance which invoices are unpaid, coming up to the due date, or overdue. If invoices have been paid, click the Paid button to clear them from the list.
· Automatic Invoice Number Generation - Each Client contains it's own fully customizable invoice number generation settings.
· User Profiles - If you have multiple companies, or bill some clients through a company and others from yourself, On The Job can handle it. Create profiles with customized names, addresses, and logos. Assign profiles to your clients and automatically have the correct information appear in any invoices you create.
· 20 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved stability under Mountain Lion.
· Added Retina Display support.
· Fixed issues upgrading from previous versions.