OmniFocus is a Mac OS X personal task manager, designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to manage, store, and process them into actionable to-do items.
OmniFocus takes advantage of the power of Mac OS X, including:
· Sync with iCal: Sync your tasks with iCal and access, add, modify and complete them on any device that supports iCal to do items.
· Add tasks via Mail: Send yourself todos when you're on the go. OmniFocus watches for incoming mails that are tasks you send yourself and automically adds them to your OmniFocus inbox.
· Access your tasks via Spotlight: Access all your OmniFocus task information using Spotlight. Looking for all your project materials? Bring up files, mail messages and your OmniFocus projects in a single search.
NOTE: To buy OmniFocus via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "OmniFocus":
Flexible Task Management:
· OmniFocus works great as a Getting Things Done trusted system but can also be used to fit other task management styles. You can add or hide features such as start and due dates, time estimates and task recurrence based on how you manage your tasks. With the Perspectives feature you can easily restore customizations with the click of a button.
Capture Tasks Anywhere:
· No more switching between applications. Make tasks whenever you think of them, from any application. Receive an email that needs to become a task? Send it to your inbox with just a few quick keystrokes. You are able to do the same from your Finder, web browser and most other applications running on Mac OS X.
Data Safe: Trust Your System:
· You need to trust that the data you put into your task management system will be safe and always accessible. OmniFocus has been engineered with best-of-breed data integrity technology that is both blazingly fast and super reliable.
Save Time with SmartMatch:
· No more guessing at what you named your projects or contexts. No more hunting through tiny calendars when all you want is to set your due date to "next week". We've built in lots of clever thinking that will save you time by allowing you to enter just a few key strokes that then match your projects, tasks, contexts, and dates quickly and intuitively.
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug which caused published Due reminders to be missing their alarms in Calendar on OS X Mountain Lion.
· Worked around a problem on OS X Mountain Lion which caused the sync button to blink during a sync when using small toolbar icons.
· Corrected a regression which caused the Dock badge to be drawn at an inappropriate size on 10.7.0 through 10.7.2. (Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later is recommended for all Mac OS X Lion customers.)
· Fixed a crash on OS X Mountain Lion when using the contextual menu on an item’s notes when attachments are present.