OfficeTime is a simple application that will help you keep track of the way in which you spend your time.
OfficeTime allows you to accurately track your billable hours without too much effort, organize them by projects, generate invoices that take into account your hourly rate or create reports.
Furthermore, OfficeTime also allows you to keep track of your non-billable hours, group projects by category and use multiple sessions for the same project or task.
Here are some key features of "OfficeTime":
· Icon pointer image: You shouldn't have to think about how to track your time. You should just do it. One button start & stop. No hassle.
· Behind OfficeTime's elegant and deceptively simple interface lies the power to keep track of exactly what you do each day. Rich, visual reporting at the touch of a button. Easily pause, resume and track multiple projects simultaneously. Track the kinds of work you do and for whom. Keep expenses and detailed notes. The most advanced rounding in the business. And, of course, all the shortcuts and little refinements that make a program a joy to use.
· This is OfficeTime: Simply the Best Way to Track Your Time.
Don guest your time. Know:
· Icon pointer image: Don't guess with what you want reported. OfficeTime features one click Quick Reporting to instantly see where your time has gone. Then choose more refinement and watch as the report and graphs changes in real time. Fluid reports that change as you watch are a more natural and dynamic way to interact with your data.
Round your way:
· Icon pointer image: So you need to round your time to the nearest 15 minutes? No problem? But what if your time is 6 minutes and you won't want to round down to zero? No problem. What if you resume a time that has been rounded? No problem. Set it up once and forget about it. If you can imagine a rounding problem, we have its solution.
Use your calendar to its fullest:
· Icon pointer image: A report of your time is one thing. A visual display of what you've been working on (and where you haven't been working at all) is empowering. See all of your days laid out inside iCal automatically with one-click iCal integration.
· And even easier, make an appointment or block of time in iCal and it will be automatically integrated into the appropriate project in OfficeTime. What could be simpler?
· Once in iCal, Apple's Synch can send a record of your time to your Palm, iPod or other portable device. Thanks to two-way synchronization, changes made on your Palm will even be updated back into your copy of OfficeTime.
Share your time:
· Icon pointer image: Any report you can dream up can be exported to a spreadsheet, word processor or simply copy and paste or drag and drop anything you can see into an e-mail.
· The project supervisor can combine multiple employee files to produce powerful cross-person, team based reporting. Each employee's data file can optionally be stored and accessed on a shared server drive. Now you can see at a glance the time and detail spent on each project under your supervision.
· Even better, with iCal integration your time can be shared over the internet. Simply publish your iCal calendar to be viewed online. Now people can see your time online or in their version of iCal. Plus your supervisor can hook her OfficeTime into your shared calendar. That's right. See the whole team's time, updated regularly, in one copy of OfficeTime.
Invoice with ease:
· Icon pointer image: Your business is unique and your invoices should be too. Template-driven invoice generation makes customizing your invoices to look the way you want them a breeze. OfficeTime offers powerful invoicing for billable hours last month, last week, or any time you haven't already billed for.
· Once you've made your invoice, OfficeTime handily ticks off the time you've billed for and keeps a note of your invoice so you can see exactly what has and has not been billed for next billing cycle.
· You can even invoice for multiple projects and multiple employee's time together on once invoice. And don't just present an invoice, include an optional breakdown of all the time spent, with the click of a button.
· 21 Day Full Featured Trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes bug where times could be off in iCal due to daylight savings time.
· Even better at recognizing expenses in your calendar to import.
· Invoices can now show the start and end time. Add the [endtime] tag to the details section of your invoice template.
· You can now show your project notes on invoices. Add the [projectnotes] tag onto your invoice template.