OfficeHaven provides an integrated set of tools to help you easily manage your files, your clients, your money and your staff while both in the office and remotely.
OfficeHaven is a collection of five HMS modules into one application.
You may find it easier to manage just one application if you decide to use more of the HMS modules.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [New] Compatible with MacOS X Mountain Lion.
· [New] Users can now get a list of their quotas and data usage on the server.
· [New] Registration online is now cgi-based.
· [New] Passwords on the server are now salted and encrypted.
· [New] New procedures (PreparedStatements) are now used to eliminate SQL injection attacks.
· [New] Linux users need to install GStreamer or Xine via Ubuntu PackageManager to get sound output.
· [New] It is now possible to invite an existing user to join your group. They will need to accept the invitation before it will proceed. Group Managers can remove a Group member at any time.
· [New] It is now possible for Pro users to input the details for a Local Storage server. A Local Storage server is a folder on their local computer that usually maps to a remotely synchronised server such as iCloud. The server can have a separate path for Macintosh, Windows and Linux. If the folder does not map to an external site, be aware that your documents are stored on and served from ...