NovaMind is a great mind mapping application that provides a suite of very useful tools that will help you organize your ideas.
NovaMind is great for taking notes, making to-do lists, finding solutions to problems, preparing presentations, strategic planning, brainstorming and more.
NovaMind is relying on mind maps because visualization is a great way to memorize information, generate ideas, organize thoughts, or gain a complete understanding of a situation.
Here are some key features of "NovaMind":
· Quick and easy creation of Mind Maps.
· Multiple Mind Maps in a single document.
· Multiple branch shapes including the unique FlexiBranch curved branches.
· Branch boundaries to visually group ideas.
· BranchStorm mode for brainstorming.
· Suggesterator for new ideas when brainstorming.
· Standard templates for creating new Mind Maps, making it quick and easy to get started.
· Create your own templates so you can develop your own reusable Mind Maps.
· Full screen editing mode (Mac) so you can make maximum use of your screen area and see more of your Mind Map.
· Standard themes which you can apply to your document to give it a consistent look.
· Over 1,400 images to drag and drop onto your Mind Map to make it memorable.
· iPhoto integration (Mac) for easy access to all your photos.
· Drag and drop images from your favorite web browser or from the Finder / Explorer.
· Fully featured outliner with drag and drop, indent, outdent, group, ungroup, etc.
· Spotlight importer for easy searching of the Mind Maps (Mac).
· Storage of document meta-data - creator, organization, keywords, comments etc (Mac), allowing you to easily create great looking Mind Maps.
· Find/replace of Mind Map text and branch notes.
· Automatic save / backup.
· Online help within the application, PDF documentation, built in tutorials.
· Spell checking of all text on the document (Mac).
· Background colors and images to make your Mind Map unique.
· Rainbow automatic coloring of branches with manual override.
· Infinite canvas size.
· Built in map background styles, and user defined background styles to make it easy to reproduce a background look.
· Branch hyperlinks to other branches, web pages, other files etc.
· Large map navigator for finding your way around large Mind Maps.
· Checkboxes on branches, automatic checkbox updating.
· Line and fill and shadow (Mac) settings.
· Graphic styles - both built in and user defined.
· Branch numbering.
· Free, assisted and controlled layout.
· User interface in English, and ability to create Mind Maps in any language.
· User interface also in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Hebrew (Mac).
· Print with crop marks, borders, headers and footers (Mac), graphics only (Windows).
· Import from OPML.
· Import from OmniOutline (Mac).
· Import from Mind Manager (Mac).
· Export to Keynote, Powerpoint (Mac).
· Export OPML, RTF, Jpeg, Tiff, PDF, PNG, GIF, BMP, EPS.
· Export to Mind Manager (Mac).
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Has completely revised and reformatted help, with full text searching enabled and help page descriptions.