NoteList is a tool that allows you to store notes in a free form using text and images with full word processing capabilities.
The program is based on a list of notes situated on the left while the content of the selected note is on the right.
Notes can be stored and edited using formatted text with font size style and images that can be imported via copy and paste and via drag and drop.
Notes are inside a single NoteList compact document. A document can store an unlimited number of notes. You can open an unlimited number of documents with an unlimited number of note inside.
NoteList adapts itself to your needs and in case you like to use it as a utility you can choose to have your preferred document opened at launch time. Browsing all your notes is easy, you can navigate inside any NoteList document using the mouse or the keyboard, you can navigate and copy notes using, if you like, only the keyboard.
Here are some key features of "NoteList":
- Native for Mac OS X in Cocoa
- Easy to use and powerful
- Free format note let you insert text as you like
- Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
- Drag and Drop of images directly inside the document
- Label categories to help organize all your notes, now with colors
- Notes dynamically synchronized with the assigned category
- Remembers window and columns size
- Fast internal search as you type and by category
- Spotlight native without installation of auxiliary plugins from version 1.0
- Unlimited number of notes in any NoteList document
- Check for update via net inside the application
- Improved more clean interface
- New icon set
- Remembers window settings improved (included sorted columns)
- Improved preference settings
- Uses scooped bookmarks to remember default doc to open
- Lot of bug fixes