Blueprint (formerly Nokumo) 1.5.3
An easy to use events manager that comes with a comprehensive collection of tools designed to plan and monitor your projects with minimal effort.
Blueprint integrates and syncs with various Apple native apps. Users can easily organize, track, schedule, plan or prioritize their projects and generate 20 different kinds of status reports.
Blueprint does the work of multiple applications, and consolidates their functionality in a single window where users can manage all their aspects of their personal life, as well as business.
- Know everything about your contacts
- Organize your daily actions with tasks
- Stay on top of it all with the week, month and year views
- Keep an eye on all your projects in one place
- Create milestones for each step in a project
- Keep bits of information with notes
- Import files and put then in context with documents
- Classify your projects, contacts… With groups
- Classify your projects, contacts… With categories
- Classify your projects, contacts… With tags
- Archive your old contacts, tasks, projects…
- Prevent from deleting wrong contact , task, project...
- Create you own task types
- Create your own project types
- Use activity sets to save time
- Print reports
- Modify multiple tasks, projects at once
- Support Nokumo Development
Blueprint (formerly Nokumo)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug which prevented Blueprint the user from creating a web archive for a selected milestone in a project
- Fixed a bug which prevented the trashes from being emptied
- Fixed a contact synchronization bug which saved a contact in Quick Edit mode while still editing that contact
- Fixed a bug which filled the Home tomorrow list with today due items when a task or a project was marked as completed