Nokumo is a project management application that includes various useful tool such as task and project manager, contact manager, document, note manager.
Nokumo integrates and syncs with various Apple native apps. Users can easily organize, track, schedule, plan or prioritize their projects and generate 20 different kinds of status reports.
Nokumo does the work of multiple applications, and consolidates their functionality in a single window where users can manage all their aspects of their personal life, as well as business.
Here are some key features of "Nokumo":
· Know everything about your contacts
· Organize your daily actions with tasks
· Stay on top of it all with the week, month and year views
· Keep an eye on all your projects in one place
· Create milestones for each step in a project
· Keep bits of information with notes
· Import files and put then in context with documents
· Classify your projects, contacts… With groups
· Classify your projects, contacts… With categories
· Classify your projects, contacts… With tags
· Archive your old contacts, tasks, projects…
· Prevent from deleting wrong contact , task, project...
· Create you own task types
· Create your own project types
· Use activity sets to save time
· Print reports
· Modify multiple tasks, projects at once
· Support Nokumo Development
· 1 GB RAM
· 250 MB of available space on your hard drive
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug which prevented Nokumo to start for certain users.
· Fixed a bug which occured when you used Quicklook to preview a document in a Links list (Nokumo only).
· Fixed a bug which prevented from creating a new process in the Preferences.