My Money provides the necessary tools form managing and monitoring your personal or business finances.
MyMoney can be used if you have a single checking account or if you own a small business: you can categorize your spending in no time in order to know exactly where your money is going.
NOTE: To buy My Money via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "My Money":
· Instantly organizes financial records.Eliminates errors.
· Categorizes expenses automatically for business, taxes, budgeting.
· Eliminates Manual bookwork, simply download and import your statements from a bank website.
· Reconciles your bank statement for you. Actually finds and fixes mistakes.
· Transfers your reports into PDF, OpenDocument or Microsoft Excel formats.
· Works with all US and Canadian Bank statements out of the box.
· Works with Microsoft Money files.
· Works with Quicken files.
· 60 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added import of Quicken Essentials for Mac (QEM) data
· Fixed Delta Community Credit Union connection information
· Added extra security lookups by ISIN/SEDOL, when specified
· Added support for Canadian Mortgage interest compounding
· Fixed backup logic for Mac Appstore versions
· Bug fixes