My Checkbook 3.2.0
Manage your personal checkbook accounts
Use it for multiple accounts, password protect the data files, reconcile your statements, and more.
You can finally track your money using this straight-forward financial management software. My Checkbook keeps it very simple, with just the basics so you don't have to be a computer programmer to use it!
- Money Management - It's never to late to get it right:
- Start by entering your daily transactions to keep a good record of your actual balance.To keep your checkbook balancing, you'll need to keep good records. My Checkbook is like having a checkbook calculator that automatically computes your actual balance; no math errors! You know the importance of balancing your checkbook, use our easy checkbook software.
- Banks are behind - Stop Those Overdrafts:
- Complicated software packages try to make you think that you can save time by downloading your checkbook transactions from your bank. When you don't enter your daily transactions to find your actual spending balance, you run the risk of overdraft. My Checkbook enforces good personal finance accounting by letting you quickly enter your daily transactions so you know what you've really spent!
- Finance Manager helps you plan with scheduled items:
- Manage your bills and automatic payments & deposits by entering them once and letting them enter themselves. Don't miss anymore bills or forget about any automatic payments.
- This single feature will pay for the whole checkbook software in time you save and money you save because there won't be any more missed payments; no more overdraft fees or bounced checks. To help your with your money management, My Checkbook even tells you the balance of any non-confirmed scheduled items; great for planning ahead.
- Keep everything balanced and know where you stand:
- While it is important to know how much money you can spend, it also helps to know how much you're going to need to spend. Our personal finance manager calculates automatically the most important amounts.
- Today's Balance - This lets you know how much spend able money you have as of the current day.
- Balance On Date - If you've entered a payment that isn't due for a couple days, or automatic payments that are entered early to help you plan, then this date tells you what your balance will be on the date of your future entered transactions. Great for post dated checks.
- Reconciled & Outstanding - You can quickly know how much money your bank thinks you have by looking at your reconciled balance. As you compare your bank statements to My Checkbook software, these balances help you know that you're on track.
- Visual reconcile mode:
- My Checkbook, personal finance manager, helps you keep track of posted and outstanding items by making a clear distinction right before your eyes. Financial software should assist you, and My Checkbook does that by offering a rapid reconcile mode visually.
- The reconcile mode helps you to smooth out the process of matching your statement to your records by presenting the information in a visually appealing way.
- As you check the items off, they fade to the "Reconciled" color. So, the only items left are the items that stick out in solid black!
- Now you can avoid ATM/Debit transactions or outstanding checks fool your bank's balance and cost you overdraft fees.
- Print your entries with ease:
- Whether you are printing all your entries, just the search results, or a whole month, you can get a clean printout of your transactions, complete with the memo.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for My Checkbook Remote to allow entering transactions remotely and downloading into My Checkbook on the desktop.