Moneydance is a full-featured personal financial management application that includes features such as online banking, online bill payment, investment management, budget tracking, scheduled transactions, check printing, detailed graphs, reports and much more.
Moneydance's easy-to-use interface sets it apart from other financial software.
NOTE: To buy Moneydance via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Moneydance":
· Protect your privacy - and your peace of mind - With Moneydance, you will not be bombarded with advertisements on your desktop, nor have your personal information shared without your explicit consent. Unlike some other applications, Moneydance does not install third party software on your computer to monitor or restrict your activities.
· Online banking and bill payment: no paper? no problem - Pay your bills in seconds without writing a single check. With Moneydance you can automatically synchronize your records with transactions downloaded from your bank via OFX, QFX, or QIF files.
· Manage your budget - Moneydance lets you easily create and manage multiple budgets and shows you where your accounts over or under budget. Simply specify how much you expect to earn or spend in each category for a given time interval (weekly, monthly, yearly). Moneydance can then show you a comparison of how your budget compares to your actual income and expenses for any time period.
· Stay on schedule - The ability to schedule recurring or future transactions in Moneydance makes it easy to plan for bills, loan payments, and paychecks. On the starting screen Moneydance shows all of your upcoming or overdue reminders, and you can view future and past reminders for any month. Special loan payment reminders automatically calculate principal and interest payments for mortgages and other loans. You can even print a monthly calendar that includes your scheduled items.
· Visualize your wealth - Another great reason to use Moneydance is that it lets you easily visualize your finances. With Moneydance's built-in graphs you can view your accounts from many angles. The Net Worth graph allows you to view the total value of all of your accounts over time. The Expenses graph provides a clear picture of where your money is going and when. Other graphs include Account Balance, Currency History, Income vs Expenses, and more. Moneydance can also remember commonly used graphs so that they are accessible with a single click from the main screen.
· Get the details, quickly - Moneydance provides a variety of reports detailing information about your accounts. Built-in reports include: Budget, Missing Checks, Net Worth, Account Balances, Cash Flow, Detailed Cash Flow, Transactions, Cost Basis, and VAT/GST. You can also tell Moneydance to remember commonly used reports so that they are accessible with a single click from the main screen.
· International ease - If you ever cross national borders you will appreciate Moneydance's built-in support for multiple currencies. Recording international transfers is a breeze - simply specify the amount and the currency, and Moneydance will automatically calculate the value in the context of the current account. You can also download Up-to-date exchange rates from the Internet automatically.
· Compatible, standards-based reliability - Moneydance uses industry standard technologies such as OFX, QIF, SSL/TLS, Java, and XML to ensure compatibility with other software and services. In addition, with our open API and Extension Developer Kit you can be sure that third parties will always be able to integrate their services with Moneydance.
· Understand your portfolio - Today's investment portfolios are as complicated as ever. Moneydance can bring your investements into focus with support for tracking stocks, bonds, CDs, mutual funds, and more. The investment account overview shows the high-level value of your investment accounts, while security details show the performance of individual stocks and mutual funds over time. Stock splits and cost basis computations are a snap, while stock and mutual fund prices can be downloaded automatically.
· Only 100 transactions allowed.
· Some features disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Brand new archiving mechanism, with an option to keep reminders in the archive file
· Fixed bug which prevented importing QEM files from the Welcome Window
· Fixed bug that prevented re-enabling direct-to-dropbox syncing
· Fixed status message when syncing
· Fixed bug that prevented connections to a couple of OFX services due to non-OFX certificates
· Added CA certificate for Thawte OFX services
· Added command-S (ctrl-S on non-macs) keyboard shortcut to force a save
· Added option to suppress saving until exiting the app (or shortcut is used)
· Added retina-capable setting to pre-Lion download (currently doesn’t work with the Lion/MountainLion apps)
· Fixed bug in which moved or deleted external data files that had previously been opened by Moneydance were re-created
· Workaround for a bug in which non-downloaded transactions that are marked as downloaded (from an extension) cannot be confirmed
· Accept files ending with “.moneydancexml” in the File->Open file selector
· Removed ability to batch-change acc...