MindNode is a very simple and intuitive application for collecting, organizing and outlining ideas.
MindNode was designed with the user in mind and boasts a very clean and user-friendly interface for quickly and easily creating visually appealing mind maps.
MindNode Pro is created using the exact same codebase as the freeware version but features additional functionality that will greatly improve your productivity.
Due to restrictions enforced by Apple, iCloud is only supported in the Mac App Store version of MindNode Pro.
NOTE: To buy MindNode Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "MindNode Pro":
· New nodes are created directly on the canvas. There is no need to access the toolbar or the application menu.
Image and Visual File Links:
· MindNode Pro features the ability to add images to topics and preview the content of a linked file directly on the canvas using QuickLook technology.
· Cross Connections are secondary connections and unrelated to normal branches. They allow to visualize a relationship between any two nodes on the mind map, which are otherwise unrelated.
· Folding allows you to hide subbranches to help you focus on other aspects of the mind map.
· Import and export documents directly from MindNode (touch).
Multiple Mind Maps:
· The ability to create multiple mind maps on one canvas makes MindNode Pro an ideal tool for brainstorming sessions.
Constrain node width and resize nodes:
· MindNode allows to automatically constrain the width of a node and to resize the node directly on the canvas.
· There is a 20-node limit and a watermark when printing.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Color styles are now stored with the document.
· Five new color styles, including a new modern default style.
· Text links no longer have a dark blue font color.
· Copy and paste Styles.
· Show and hide status bar (zoom bar).
· Smaller document size due to improved text storage.
· Correctly retain advanced font typography features.
· Added Dutch localization. MindNode is now fully localized to German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Dutch.
· Bring up Dictionary with three finger tap on node text.
· Improvements to text only toolbar.
· Fixes several bugs related to the media picker.
· Fixes a bug that could cause loosing node color attributes.
· Work around an OPML and FreeMind import issue.
· Use full resolution images when copy and pasting an image.