MesaSQLite is an application built to design, create and alter SQLite3 databases with ease.
MesaSQLite lets you summarize and analyze data for clients. MesaSQLite is created for viewing and editing database data.
MesaSQLite uses the SQLite3 database engine.
Here are some key features of "MesaSQLite":
· Open a new connection with each new window
· Open connections to multiple databases
· Do both of the above at the same time
· Add, Drop, Duplicate VIEWS
· Select a VIEW from a popup list of VIEWS
· View, add, duplicate, rename, and delete tables
· View, add, duplicate, rename, edit, and delete fields on tables
· Specify field type, length, nullable, default value, and autoincrement
· Add and delete indexes on tables
· View the Create Table sql syntax for your tables
Viewing and Editing Content:
· Select encoding for viewing your data - encodings: UTF8, Win Arabic, Win Baltic Rim, Win Cyrillic, Win Greek, Win Latin 1, Win Latin 2, Win Vietnamese, K018-R, Shift-JIS, ISO Arabic, SO Cyrillic, ISO Greek, ISO Hebrew, ISO Latin 1, ISO Latin 2
· Limit the number of records that load upon table selection
· Suppress autoloading of records upon table selection
· Build query to limit records using dropdown menus
· Limit a recordset from a table by selecting a record count and a starting record
· Set a "Load Last" limit that will load the last "n" records in the table
· Limit the columns returned in a recordset
· Sort a recordset by multiple fields
· Make global changes to many records in a showing recordset
· Reset column widths for easier viewing after a recordset loads with one click
· View totals of numeric columns in a recordset with one click
· Add and edit records directly in the listbox view
· Delete records directly from the listbox view
· Multi-select adjacent or non-adjacent rows for deletion or global editing
· Click and drag in the recordset listbox to select cells and make them available to the clipboard
· Reorder columns of data using click-and-drag without changing the structure of the table
· Type any query into the custom query field
· Read errors and rows returned associated with a custom query
· Store favorite queries and keep a history of recent queries
· Mesa uses SQLite3 Trigger technology to make it easy to create foreign keys for your SQLite3 database. Foreign keys allow you to maintain referential integrity on INSERT, UPDATE, and prevents a delete when child records exist or cascade DELETES on DELETE. Foreign Keys are created with popups, checkboxes, and radio buttons. Pretty easy.
Exporting and Importing Data:
· Drop a file containing REALBasic code to generate the database you have built in MesaSQLite
· Export the content screen, custom query result, or table as a csv, tab, or xls file
· Import any csv, tab, or xls file into a given table
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Fixed a bug that crashed the app when running a special query on the special query screen when there was no prior query history loaded from preferences.