ConceptDraw MINDMAP produces documents and presentations automatically from mind maps so you can present and explain your ideas to any audience or have discussions with your team.
ConceptDraw MINDMAP also has extended features for quickly inputting data into a mind map
ConceptDraw MINDMAP offers a variety of outputs, making it easy to share map content in the appropriate format. Creating output is simple; just one click allows you to output to other applications, such as Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, or Word.
You can generate text and tables that are pertinent to your work The output capability of ConceptDraw MINDMAP unlocks the information in your maps to build documents
With one click, you can communicate status, update tasks, write articles, and build presentations from your map, choosing the appropriate document type and template. For example, you can generate a task list with one click
NOTE: In order to download ConceptDraw Office to your Mac you will have to first create an account on the developer's website, HERE.
Here are some key features of "ConceptDraw MINDMAP Professional":
· Synchronized Outline and Map views - The Outline and the Map views can be presented simultaneously thus letting you easily switch between the map and its textual description. Any changes and additions immediately appear in both views.
· Multi-page maps - Each map may have several pages, connected with hyperlinks. It means you can create a highly-detailed multi-level maps.
· Page navigator - Multiple pages preview with possibility to navigate between pages and documents Powerful tool to effectively manage info overload.
· Brainstorm mode - Helps you generate ideas and then discuss them in a group. When session is complete use Map view to discuss, edit, develop, remove or organize your ideas. The timer lets you limit the length of your brainstorming session.
· Map Inspector - Customizable toolbars and floating windows allow you to organize your workspace so that the necessary buttons are close at hand.
· Automatic placement and arrangement of branches - On adding new branches there is no need to move them manually as they are automatically placed in a workplace separately. By clicking once on the corresponding icon you can arrange your mind map in different directions.
· Text notes - Supply additional information where needed using text notes that can be easily added and edited within a floating dialog. When exported to HTML, notes come up as hints in the browser.
· Callouts and Floating topics - Allow adding your comments to the topics, placing random ideas that do not concern the map subject matter outside your map and then go back to these ideas later.
· Topics support project task information - You can create mind maps that contain tasks with specific parameters: Duration, dates, percent completed, executors etc. Any topic can be turned into a task.
· Integration with Project Management tools - Export/import facilities enable you to export task list to Microsoft Project XML, file format compatible with almost any project management tool available. Also, you can import Microsoft Project XML files.
· Rectangle - Using this tool you can draw simple charts and diagrams on a map.
· Elipse - Great tool for creation of topic boundaries or highlighting important part of the map.
· Line - You can draw lines and several types of arrows using this tool.
· Bezier curve - Bezier curves are used in computer graphics to produce curves which appear reasonably smooth at all scales as opposed to polygonal lines, which will not scale nicely.
Adding mind mapping features to IPod:
· Text export - Export of mind map text notes and outline text to iPod allow them to store plans and tasks outlines or other valuable information usually contained in notes.
· Mind Map slideshows - Converting mind maps into slideshows that are synchronized with iPod makes it possible to view maps on the move and make presentations for friends and colleagues.
· iCal - Use this feature for transferring information about tasks and events that is contained in a map into iCal.
· Web ready maps - Export to HTML lets share your document with large amount of people using Internet.
· MindManager Import - You can seamlessly open files created by MindManager users on both Windows and Mac OS.
· Export to PDF - Using PDF you create compact and platform-independent documents that can be freely viewed on any computer.
· OPML support - OPML is the common data exchange format between number of outlining and mind mapping applications. Use it to exchange data with users of other software packages.
· Graphics format support - You can export your maps into number of popular image file formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG.
Microsoft Office compatibility:
· Microsoft PowerPoint - Export to Microsoft PowerPoint lets you easily create animated presentations for the colleagues based on your maps.
· Microsoft Project - Use MS Project XML export feature create project documentation based on project plans created in ConceptDraw MINDMAP. You can also import your projects and view them as a mind maps.
· Microsoft Word - Create concepts and project plans using export of the map outline to the MS Word rtf file.
· Microsoft Outlook - MS Outlook task list export/import helps you to manage your schedule and to be better organized.
· CPU: G4 or higher; Core Duo 1,6 GHz or higher
· RAM: 1.5 GB
· HDD: 650 Mb
· 21 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug with creating new document from template.
· Some minor bug fixed.