LightSpeed is an efficient Point of Sale solution that speeds up the sales process by providing quick access to your products and customers databases.
LightSpeed gives you the possibility to customize the POS screen so that it can meet more of your customers and staff needs. LightSpeed is able to work with all types of payments: Credit, Cash, Check, Loan, Debit, Lease, Store Credit and Store Cards.
To login to the demo use the following credentials:
Here are some key features of "LightSpeed":
· An efficient, customizable and innovative POS solution
· iTunes like interface for browsing and tracking
· Provides support for quoting, invoicing, ordering, gift cards, credit card processing and more
· Allows you to manage your customers database and store information like addresses, contact data, history, notes and more
· Server: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
· Server: G5 or Intel Core Duo processor (dual G5 or Intel Core Duo recommended for more than 5 users; Intel Core Solo is not recommended).
· Client: LightSpeed without POS screen: 1 GHz or higher G4 processor.
· Client: LightSpeed with POS screen: 1 GHz or higher G5 processor, or Intel Core Duo Processor (Intel Core Solo is not recommended).
· Client: < 512 MB RAM on G4/G5, < 1 GB RAM on Intel Core Duo.
· Client: POS screen requires a 1280 x 640 minimum screen resolution.
· 30 days trial
· The demo database is fully enabled for 5 users
· The Company Setup panel, Users Setup Panel, and PDF Print Background Setup Panel for the example company 'Space' cannot be modified
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Gallery view is synchronized when scrolling or selecting an item in the list
· Multi-keyword searches, as well as Customer email and First/Last name searches
· Double-clicking a Gallery image now opens the document
· Several system crashes have been resolved.
· Invoices created through the API now inherit the default currency if no currency is specified in the request object, instead of leaving it blank
· Dashboard will no longer crash if an invoice does not have a currency set (NOTE: any invoice with no currency set will not be included in Dashboard metrics)
· When adding widgets in Dashboard that exceed the screen size, the scroll bar now properly appears
· Amount column is now displayed correctly for the Top Sales by Product widget even when Products have no descriptions
· Deleting 2 or more Web Categories no longer causes a Update Store failure with Magento
· Web Store orders with empty State field now correctly show the Shipping and Billing address in Lig...