Task timer for Leapforce Search Engine evaluators
Taskmaster features a fully-configurable countdown timer that calculates your speed in real time. You can easily track how long you’ve worked, what tasks you’ve done and how much you’ve made.
Start and stop times are recorded automatically, making invoicing a breeze.
Taskmaster is free to use, but consider purchasing a license to support further development.
- Easy Invoicing:
- Your session start and stop times are recorded automatically along with other metrics such as excess time, duration, earnings and a full task list. Session descriptions are automatically generated for fast, accurate invoicing. Data is saved frequently as you work and is preserved in case of system crashes or power outages. Should a work session be interrupted, you can pick right back up from where you started.
- Knows Your Type:
- Taskmaster comes preloaded with a list of task types and allowed times, and it’s easily editable to suit your specific needs. The countdown timer clearly shows how much time you have left, and you can quickly switch task types in order to focus your attention completely on the task at hand.
- Toggl support:
- Taskmaster can upload your session times to your Toggl account, allowing you to keep your work times in the cloud. This serves as a great backup in case of hard disk failure, and also allows you to generate reports, view graphs of your work periods, and more.
- Always Up to Date:
- Task timings are checked periodically, and you are notified when new timings are available. In addition, Taskmaster is being actively developed, and is frequently updated with new features. You are notified when a new version is available, and the app downloads and updates itself automatically, requiring no effort on your part, so you’ll always have the latest version.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved performance when resuming sessions via RaterAide