A comprehensive animal breeder software
Simply enter the species and breed to customize it to any animal of your choice. Use a variety of storage options and functions to enhance and simplify your animal breeding and record keeping.
Kintraks is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Use the one program to create separate databases for as many species as you like.
- Keep thousands of records in one location, search and retrieve information instantly.
- Automatically create family trees, descendant tables and calculates inbreeding coefficient.
- Store individual photographs, browse your records like a photo album.
- Print your own custom pedigree certificates and photo pages.
- Export your pedigree to other file formats including Adobe Acrobat for email or Web.
- Nine information tabs show different aspects of your animals - Notes, Family Tree, Descendants, Matings, Health, Shows, Sold Stock, Inbreeding coefficient and Contacts.
- Add a background and logo to your pedigrees - create your own or use one from our collection
- Custom fields allow you to store your own choice of animal details and display them in your pedigree
- Full user support via email
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.06.09
- Calendar displays correctly for Mac
- All dates sort correctly on all tables when click on column header
- Removed male and female symbols from pedigree
- Fixed fiscal year choices on Finance page