JobOrder is a feature-rich management software designed for all project-based businesses, including advertising, architecture, construction, consulting, design, and engineering.
JobOrder provides a cross-platform, client-server solution for estimating, time and expense tracking, activity and resource scheduling, invoicing, accounting, and reporting.
In addition, JobOrder includes accounting with A/R, A/P and G/L, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Professional Services Automation (PSA).
The aim of JobOrder is make your business processes get out of the way so your staff can concentrate on the work they need to accomplish. JobOrder assembles your various business processes into one simple system.
· G4 1.42 GHz
· 512 MB RAM
· 250 MB Free Disk Space.
· 4 months trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· JobOrder 2012 has many internal changes, including improvements to both speed and stability.
· All known bugs affecting customers have been fixed.
· JobOrder 2012 Internet and iobOrder 2012
· JobOrder 2012 will facilitate the development of specific features in JobOrder 2012 Internet, iJobOrder 2012, and access to JobOrder via SQL report writers. JobOrder 2012 has many internal changes, including improvements to both speed and stability.
· Asset Tracking, Asset Milestones, and Asset Usage
· New areas for Asset Milestones and Asset Usage have been added to Asset Tracking.