Investor/RT is a complex application designed to offer support to investors by providing all the tools needed for gathering trading data.
Investor/RT allows investors to view and analyze the market data via relevant and up to date graphs that include time, volume and price driven bars.
Investor/RT helps you monitor markets, stocks, indices, currencies, bonds, mutual funds and more, by using the build-in library of over 100 indicators, from the commodity of your desktop.
The fundamantal and historical data included in Investor/RT is provided by Yahoo! Finance.
Here are some key features of "Investor/RT":
· Core charting.
· Technical analysis.
· Market monitoring features of the product line.
· More than 20 charting types and styles and 130 built-in technical indicators. advanced charting system.
· Specialty chart types including Point and Figure, Custom Histogram, Raw Tick, and Three Line Break. The built-in indicator library includes all of the most widely used technical analysis methods, drawing and chart annotation tools, and many specialty indicators. Quotepages, Portfolio Management, Custom Instruments (e.g. pairs, spreads, custom indexes, ratios)
· 1 GB RAM.
· 400 MHz G3/G4 Processor.
· Intel Mac or G5 PowerPC.
· High Speed Internet Connection.
· Usage is limited.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Simplified Menu System:
· Investor/RT 10.7 brings a greatly simplified user interface to the product. Where possible, redundant and unnecessarily detailed menu items have been eliminated. Our objective is to simplify the menu system for every day usage while preserving access to all of the powerful functionality that is under the hood. Key to this revision is an expanded role for what we now refer to as the Object Manager, formerly known as the Object Editor in prior versions of Investor/RT. This window has been considerably enhanced to serve as a central place for creating, opening, and organizing Investor/RT objects -- charts, quotepages, custom indicators, instruments, etc. The File Menu now has simplied New and Open submenus. File: Open: Object Manager is accessible there or by its Alt+O (O for Object Manager) shortcut. The main toolbar default button set includes the Object Manager button as well - the icon looks like a folder opening to convey that this window can be used to open...