The Investigator Report provides a full range of case management functionality.
Investigator Report can handle an unlimited number of Cases.
The application provides case management, billing, date tracking, and calendaring from a single repository. Investigator Report is quickly becoming the standard for those who want flexibility without sacrificing convenience and ease-of-use.
Maintain case details and motions in a single location. Identify noteworthy items for quick retrieval or search by events and individuals to view perspectives and relationships that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Grouped by defendant, plaintiff, witness, court and other for easy retrieval and identification. Auto-features include using your favorite word processor and email programs.
Time, Billing & Invoicing
Produce invoices while effortlessly maintaining totals for time, materials and staff members. View each case and staff members performance in vivid graphs or by line item.
Schedule an appointment and bill the client simultaneously using the Auto-Bill feature. Protect your privacy while allowing other staff members to view your available time slots, not the details of your appointments, with the Auto-Private feature.
Print Monthly Statements
Preparing for cases manually is time consuming and can contain many errors. However, with the Investigator Report, you can simply make one click and all the case report will be provided for you automatically.
Track Vital Information
When the number of Cases increases, chances are you don't know the cases status completely. The Investigator Report will help you to: Maintain and print case facts, objects, dates, questions, people, property, letters and comments.
Here are some key features of "Investigator Report":
· Track Issues related to a Case.
· Track Facts about a Case.
· Track Questions.
· Track Evidence surrounding a Case.
· Track Witnesses for a Case.
· Track Property related to a Case.
· Maintain Notes about a Case.
· Track important events/dates for a Case.
· Maintain a Billing Statement for each Client/Case.
· Time/Cost Billing.
· Store Images & Photos for Clients.
· Create custom letters for Clients/Cases.
· Searches Litigation Support.
· Client/Server Database Available.
· Conflict of Interest Search.
· Management Reports.
· Security System by Case.
· Specialized Searches.
· Statistical Reports.
· Statute of Limitations Report.
· Track Attorneys & Staff.
· Accounts Receivable.
· Bank Reconciliation.
· G3 or better processor.
· 64MB RAM (128 Recommended).
· 14" Monitor with 256 colors.
· 800 X 600 monitor resolution.
· 15 uses trial