InsideScan 1.8.9 / 2.0 RC 7 / 2.5 Beta 20
Import scanned images into a FileMaker Pro database.
InsideScan will let you capture images by using a scanner or other acquisition sources and then import them into a database fields or onto the clipboard without having any need to use external applications. You can also basically edit images.
- Directly import an image by using a scanner or video acquisition sources due to InsideScan compatibility with TWAIN technology and with plug-in acquire modules supplied by manufacturers of these peripheral units for use in Adobe Photoshop.
- Import or export an image into a new file and in a new format, even without the user's intervention, thanks to its QuickTime support. Batch images import capability is available too, as well as importing by reference.
- Crop or rotate an image.
- See an image in a dedicated window that gives you the possibility to make reductions, enlargements and adaptations.
- Create a compressed thumbnail of the image to save memory space or to make presentations.
- Get information from images. For example, it is possible to obtain type, width, height, depth, resolution and size. You can also load and save IPTC compliant information into a JPEG image file.
- Allows you to manage folders and files. For example you can rename, delete and copy files, create and list folders, or get and set dates.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.5 Beta 20
- The graphic library has been updated
- Now the images changed through InS_Transform keep the file name
- The function InS_Transform("resolution=X") now works as expected