General DB is a very easy to use application that allows you to quickly load tab-delimited or CSV files in to tables in a General DB database.
This is very useful if you are using these iOS apps: General DB, Major General DB, or Private DB.
NOTE: To buy General DB via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NOTE: If you have critical databases, please back them up or use Time Machine before updating General DB and editing the databases with this app!
· Create views by right-clicking on a table
· Easily duplicate rows from the menu
· Drag and drop picker values to reorder
· Drag and drop fields in the table settings to reorder
· Show Current Database shows the selected database in the Finder
· Warning about writing to external databases can be suppressed
· Batch lines into groups of 100 to speed importing files
· Formatting the dates and times during import is now an option in the app preferences
· Improved accessibility
· bug fixes
· NOTE 2: In order to load and large tables faster, only the first 20 columns of a table are now shown. To scroll between groups of up to 20 columns, click the left and right arrow buttons in the bottom toolbar