GanttProject 2.6.6 R 1715
Free and open source project manager for your Mac
As its name suggests, GanttProject is a Gantt chart based tool for scheduling and managing all sorts of projects.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the GanttProject utility on your Mac are available HERE.
GanttProject is cross-platform and can run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Gantt chart:
- Create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies, define milestones.
- Assign human resources to work on tasks, see their allocation on the Resource Load chart.
- PERT chart:
- Generate PERT chart from Gantt chart.
- Save charts as PNG images, generate PDF and HTML reports.
- Import projects from and export them to Microsoft Project formats. Export to spreadsheets with CSV.
- Share projects with your colleagues using WebDAV.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.6.4 R 1622
- Weekend as working day not honored in 2.6.2 and 2.6.3
- Predecessors removal in task properties dialog is broken
- Minor translation updates in Serbian and Norwegian languages