FreeMedForms is an open source and multi-user, Open EMR (electronic medical record) manager.
The main objective of FreeMedForms is to create a highly dynamic EMR manager where patient files are defined by a set of XML scripted files.
FreeMedForms also has two main objectives internationalization and interoperability.
FreeMedForms stands for Free Medicals Forms Manager. The idea is that any doctor can create its own “Forms” for his patients without any painful configuration.
Here are some key features of "FreeMedForms":
- User and patient manager
- XML form analyzer and interface creation
- Prescription assistant with full drug-drug interaction checking, as well as drug allergies and drug intolerances
- PMHx assistant
- ICD10 coding assistant
- High quality printing engine
- Basic forms
- New form items:
- modern date
- measurement widget (a set of two widgets one for the value, one for the measurement unit)
- New form item options:
- Rich texteditor:
- can set print duplicata
- can set papers to use for the print (header, footer, watermark)
- define the document title (used by the token engine)
- longtext: allow management of content as plaintext or html
- Form description allow you to define gender specific forms (see website for doc)
- New forms:
- Creating a SOAP with biometrics value (weight, height, blood pressure)
- Lab test prescrition assistant (english/french)
- Obstetrical calendar (english/french)
- Refactoring all identity UI
- Refactoring the:
- User manager
- User creation wizard
- Ability to edit agenda day availabilities
- All applications are compatible with Qt 4.8 & 5.0
- New languages available (translations undone)
- Autocompletion of PDF using scripts in forms
- Adding drug-drug interaction engine report in menu: Help / About databases / Drugs database
- New plugin: PadTo...