FormReturn is OMR software (Optical Mark Recognition software) for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
Packed with features and easy to use it gives anyone, computer savvy or not, the ability to design printable forms, distribute, capture and automatically grade/analyze handwritten multiple choice response information instantly!
All you need is the FormReturn Application (download here), a printer and a document scanner and you will be able to process hundreds of forms within minutes! Think of the time and money you will save.
Here are some key features of "FormReturn":
· Education - Use OMR software for creating and automatically mark multiple-choice assessments & attendance forms and reduce your burden.
· RTO - Use OMR software for creating and automatically capturing data for the Quality Indicators (eg, learner questionnaire) that every Australian RTO (Registered Training Organisation) is required to do. Save lots of time and money on administration and data-entry costs.
· IT Departments - Use OMR software for creating printed forms for workflow rather than using a workflow system. This reduces the cost of implementing expensive workflow systems.
· Conferences - Give each of your conference attendees a personalized multiple-choice survey and get instant feedback about what people in your audience think.
· Office Administration - Use OMR software for creating automatically read timesheets and reduce administrative costs by saving time.
· Logistics - Use OMR software for creating printed forms for warehouse manifests, pick slips, pack slips, automated dispatch order forms and remove the need for extra staff and data entry into warehouse computer terminals which is costly to maintain.
· Manufacturing - Use OMR software to automatically process quality-control forms and remove the need for local computer terminals and staff training.
· Marketing & Research - Using OMR software for creating and processing polls, surveys & questionnaires reduces cost in data-entry and increases the speed of obtaining statistical data needed to make business decisions.
· Human Resources - Use OMR software for creating and automatically marking MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) multiple choice questions. This provides a way to screen hundreds of candidates without the need to manually calculate each person's personality type.
· Healthcare - Use OMR software to gather statistical information automatically from patient questionnaires. Reduce the data-entry costs involved.
· Government - Use OMR software to automatically process voting ballots and surveys. Get the data quickly when it counts and reduce the cost of data-entry.
· FormReturn is great for any organisation that is using paper based data collection.
· Intel, PowerPC G5, or G4 processor.
· 512 MB RAM.
· 10 GB free storage space.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an expired security certificate in the installation file for Windows where Internet Explorer would say that the download isn't trustworthy. We also suggest ignoring Internet Explorer's inarticulate warnings and using Chrome or Firefox to download the program if you download the file directly from our website and the security certificate expires again.
· Fixed a bug in the locale selection in FormReturn Server to select a language other than English.
· Fixed a small server shutdown bug that would cause the shutdown process to hang.
· Fixed log4j logging for the quartz scheduler. Will now record task scheduler details to the server log.
· Fixed a problem with FormReturn Server that happens rarely when a file that enters the processing queue has a java.lang.Error thrown by an image processor that can't read the file properly. All runtime errors are now caught and will not stop the processing thread.
· Fixed a problem with the Spanish translation that would cause bugs throughout t...