FlexibleDashboard is a cross-platform application that helps you to plot data using various types of charts.
Tthe FlexibleDashboard app will also enable you to modify the charts' layouts by dragging and dropping their elements to different locations.
FlexibleDashboard features AIR components like a Webkit HTML-based web browser, Google gadgets, Liferay portlets, and a local file browser.
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Split into separate lib, app and module flashbuilder/eclipse projects
· Added mobile version
· Fixed issue 2 about more than 6 pods in layout
· Switched to not use auto-wiring (was only used in grid and chartgrid pods) to improve performance
· For mobile, little bit bigger hit areas for mdi min/max/close buttons
· For mobile, use webviews / stagewebviews for html displaying
· For mobile only, don't use load module approach, pods classes linked in instead
· For mobile without modules, used standalone spring actionscript context xml files for grid pod datasources instead of dependent context files, work around to get it working.
· For in browser desktop flex web app, special handling of iframe mdi windowing now in a base class birt viewer pod uses in addition to iframepod