Escape Medical Viewer description
A lightweight DICOM viewer for OS X
Escape Medical Viewer is a simple and easy to use application for viewing DICOM files and it can also work as an anonymizer and converter for MacOS (Snow Leopard or later).
EMV 4 allows you to open DICOM images as stand-alone as well as part of DICOM-compliant off-line media (eg, CDs).
Here are some key features of "Escape Medical Viewer":
- Multi-series display of up to 4 series or multiframe sequences
- Display of each series or multiframe sequence in user-definable grid
- User-controlled on-image display of demographics, scale, DICOM overlays
- Support for non-square pixels
- Calibration of uncalibrated images
- User-defined tool scope: changes can affect only the current frame or the entire sequence
- Extraction of localizers if found in the same series as the slices (to enable usage in multi-series display mode)
- Automatic display of reference lines when more series of the same frame of reference are displayed simultaneously
- User marks allow for selective traversing, anonymizing and exporting
- Cine playback with variable frame rate, autoplay and traverse functions
- User objects (measurements, eraser, text annotations, arrows)
- Pixel density measurements (Hounsfield units where applicable)
- Alternative colorizations of grayscale and color images
- Batch export: frame, sequence, series, study, patient, all patients, marked items
- Batch anonymize: file, sequence, series, study, patient, all patients, marked items
- Printing to any connected printer
- Exported images will be watermarked and batch anonymize will be disabled.
- Strengthened handling of large files
- Added a rich progress dialog during long operations from CD/DVD volumes
- Fixed a few other outstanding bugs.