Economacs is a streamlined OS X application based on classic bookkeeping concepts accounts and journal entries.
Moreover, Economacs' smart folders and search features are designed to help you navigate more easily through accounts and entries.
Additionally, Economacs enables its users to effortlessly create and send personalized invoices.
By using Economacs's balance sheet and profit/loss report you can analyze and evaluate your business financial status.
Here are some key features of "Economacs":
- Double-entry book-keeping
- Ledger and journal of entries
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss report
- Invoice tagger
- VAT reports
- Invoice generator
- Automatically files entries for sent / paid invoices
- Built-in customizable templates
- Internet connection required for activation.
- 64-bit processor
- The demo version is limited to 10 entries and 10 invoices.
- Fixes a problem with creating VAT entries.
- Fixes the tab order when entering invoice addresses.
- Fixes a problem where the window size was reduced in some cases when entering the ledger.