Economacs is a streamlined OS X application based on classic bookkeeping concepts accounts and journal entries.
Economacs' smart folders and search features are designed to help you navigate more easily through accounts and entries.
Economacs enables it users to effortlessly create and send personalized invoices.
By using Economacs's balance sheet and profit/loss report you can analyze and evaluate your business financial status.
NOTE: To buy Economacs via the App store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Economacs":
· Double-entry book-keeping
· Ledger and journal of entries
· Balance sheet
· Profit and loss report
· Invoice tagger
· VAT reports
· Invoice generator
· Automatically files entries for sent / paid invoices
· Built-in customizable templates
· Internet connection required for activation.
· 64-bit processor
· The demo version is limited to 10 entries and 10 invoices.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a crash when Webdings is missing or damaged.
· Fixes an occasional crash when stepping through invoice lines if there are more lines that can fit on one page.
· Fixes a problem with long account names forcing the window to be really wide when the invoicing settings are selected.
· 'Show details' (in the menu) now work correctly for the invoice list.
· Transparent PDF files added to entries were previously given black backgrounds. They are now given white backgrounds.
· Minor translation errors and cosmetic changes to the manuals.
· The account number list shown when registering payment of a customer invoice is now sorted by number.