EZPunch Server is an easy to use Mac OS X TimeClock solution designed as a client/server model.
By itself, the server will provide a web interface for clocking in/out, however it can also be used with the EZPunch Client program to provide a nicer interface.
NOTE: To buy EZPunch Server via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "EZPunch Server":
· Unlimited users/clients
· Web interface
· Report generation on individuals or groups with a variety of options
· Report exporting to iCalendar, CSV, tab-delimited and PDF files
· Easy to use one-button interface for clocking in/out
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug introduced in 4.5 causing users to not show up in client if multiple users were added at the same time
· Fixed bug allowing multiple users to be added with the same username