Drupp is a proprietary client for the online storage service (drupp.net) which is specialized for file exchange. After installing Drupp, you can immediately share files without cumbersome user registration and monthly fee.
Simply drag and drop a file (files) to this application, and it (they) will be automatically uploaded to the server. Once the process is done you can get the URL for download.
As those URL can be accessed from browser, you can easily exchange file between different OS. It can be used, for example, to pass the files which have been passed by e-mail.
NOTE: To download Drupp via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Drupp":
· Dropping to Dock icon as well as main window is supported
· Multiple files and folders will be automatically compressed upon dropping.
· Maximum number and validity period of downloads can be configured.
· No cumbersome registration such as account creation required.
· No monthly fees.
· Functionally-limited edition for users who do not exchange large files.
· Upper limit of uploading file is 5MB.
· Server storage capacity is 15MB.
· Maximum retention period is 24h.
· Restriction function based on passwords or IP addresses, cooperation with
· Evernote are not supported.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enable sandboxing.
· Improved network connection.