Doit.im Mini is a simplified version of Doit.im that helps you manage your to-dos, notes, time and projects with easy-to-use features.
Doit.im Mini's goal is to contain the most necessary GTD features inside a simple to use UI.
NOTE: To buy Doit.im Mini via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Doit.im Mini":
· Collect “stuff” easier. The “Collect” (add) feature in Doit.im Mini is made much easier. You can re-size and put the app at the upper right corner (or another corner as you like) of your desktop, collect (add) tasks and ideas any time you want. What’s more, you can add to-dos successively by inputting them in Quick-add box on any page and pressing Return, which is to make sure that you’re not interrupted in collecting everything from your mind to Inbox. And you can process the “stuff” in Inbox when you have time.
· Focus on tasks of importance. Each time you come to the app, Today is the default box. You can just focus on the to-dos today. And also you can switch to other boxes to see tasks scheduled on other days or those to do someday in the future.
· Full keyboard operation. Keyboard operations are supported throughout the app. For instance, when adding or editing a task, you can just use Tab, Return and direction buttons from the beginning to the end. You can view all the shortcuts in Preference – Help.
· Great for writing daily/weekly reports. When you check a task, it’ll go to Completed. And when you’re writing daily/weekly reports, just switch to Completed mode, and you’ll see all the tasks completed today or earlier on a specific day.
· Manage your tasks on the go. Data in Doit.im Mini can be synced to Doit.im server, which means you can add tasks here in Doit.im Mini, and, view and edit them in your iPhone or Android (both are free) and any other versions. It syncs every 5 minutes by default, which you can customize yourself. Also you can choose to sync manually by using shortcuts or clicking the sync icon.
· Other features. Tasks can be dragged and dropped to other boxes. And as for Settings, you can modify your timezone, personal info, password, etc. on Doit.im web version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add Doit.im notice mechanism