Java report bursting library
Documents generated with DocumentBurster can be delivered via archive, email, fax, ftp and many more.
DocumentBurster is an useful report delivery utility that can be used to break up invoices, statements, purchase orders, commissions reports or dunning letters so you can easily distribute parts of them to each of your clients, subscribers, partners or vendors.
- Automate high-volume document delivery to customers, vendors, employees and prospects.
- Split reports and documents into personalized PDF files and distribute the burst reports securely and reliably.
- Cross platform - you can burst your reports from Windows or Unix/Linux platforms.
- Distribute reports to email and/or FTP. Email is referring to any SMTP compatible server including gmail and yahoo.
- Deliver reports to FTPs, SFTP, TFTP, WebDav and Microsoft SharePoint
- It has command line support so it is possible to automate the bursting of reports.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Closing issue #47 - Fix "Larger Message" screen on laptop
- Closing issue #48 - Fix "About" screen on laptop
- Closing issue #49 - Email validation situation
- Closing issue #50 - Why did it not continue to burst the file when validation was turned off?