DevonSync is a simple to use Mac OS X utility that will allow you to quickly and easily synchronize DEVONThink Pro databases over a local network or over the web.
Here are some key features of "DevonSync":
· Provides a much faster and better way to work with incremental changes in DEVONthink on two Macs than copying large databases from one Mac to the other.
· Can switch between communication over LAN or sync over internet.
· Can switch between sync via direct networking and via MobileMe
· Remembers time of last sync to make subsequent syncs faster.
· Flexibility in setting sync directions.
· DEVONThink Pro 2.0 or later
· Syncs are add only
· Records at the root level are ignored or handled separately
· Synched records may differ internally
· Not compatible with FileVault
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Verified compatibility with Lion & Mountain Lion
· Code signed for OS X Mountain Lion Gatekeeper
· Removed MobileMe/iDisk sync due to MobileMe closure
· All password encryption is now blowfish, rather than system keychain, for full Lion+ compatibility