Core4 CRM is great CRM solution designed to improve your workflow and the way in which you share tasks with your colleagues.
Core4 CRM offers support for shared user access and control and this way anyone from your business with appropriate credentials can access data such as customers contacts, tasks, calendars, important documents and more.
Core4 CRM can also be used to deal with your correspondence, orders, payments, inventory, sales or project estimates.
Here are some key features of "Core4 CRM":
· Keep track of customers, orders, invoices and much more
· Access the system via any web browser
· Includes a business calendar
· Project management capabilities
· FileMaker Pro 12 or later
· 30 days trial period.
· Limited to 40 contact records, 5 opportunity records, 5 estimate records, 5 order records, 5 invoice records, 60 item records, 5 project records, 50 activity records and 25 timer records.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Core4 Developer's Guide now available
· Updated optimization for portals, buttons, calendars, charts, icons, IWP
· Updated invoice script triggers for all print layouts
· Updated IWP layouts
· Updated stage functionality
· Updated module functionality for developers
· Updated scripts in QuickBooks integration with FM Books Connector
· Updated P.O. scripts
· Updated activities link dialogue for linking a found set of emails
· Fixed an error dialogue when removing empty line items
· Updated record naming when choosing an individual in Opportunities and Projects
· Adjusted objects and tab order in Activity Email layouts
· Updated "link" layouts
· Added "End Date" and "End Time" to orders table for technicians
· Fixed an issue when pulling in Invoices, Taxes, and Contacts with multiple Jobs
· Updated import batch process