Productive Computing, Inc. introduces Core2 CRM, the worlds easiest and most flexible Customer Relationship Manager. Core2 CRM is the perfect multi-user, cross-platform solution for getting your company's data centralized, organized and secured.
Built using the award winning FileMaker Pro database engine, the Core2 CRM enables you and your entire company to intuitively manage all your company and individual contacts, faxes, letters and e-mail correspondence history, group calendaring, letter and
Here are some key features of "Core2 CRM":
· Centralized Rolodex of Contacts: To have a single centralized rolodex of contacts that your entire organization can simultaneously access, share and update.
· Complete Correspondence History: To have a complete linear correspondence history for every contact from every employee to include faxes, letters, e-mails and notes from conversations.
· Company Shared Calendar: To have a calendar system that your entire organization can share, view and schedule client appointments, employee vacations, internal meetings and everything else you would put on a calendar. You can view calendars individually or overlap multiple calendars to find availability!
· Centralized Task Management: To have a centralized task management system that allows employees to assign and prioritize tasks to either themselves or to others.
· Mail Campaigns: To have an easy to maintain and distribute e-mail or letter campaign system.
· Centralized Document Management: To have a centralized document repository where any type of electronic document (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Graphics, scanned documents, etc.) is organized and associated with their respective contacts.
· Customer Invoice and Payment History (optional): To have an easy to use and centralized invoicing system where employees can create and view invoices and payment history without giving those employees access to sensitive accounting information. Can be configured with an optional QuickBooks plug-in to facilitate pushing and pulling of data to and from QuickBooks.
· Ability to Integrate with Outlook, QuickBooks and Address Book: Push your contacts, calendar and tasks to Microsoft Outlook so you can take them with you on the road. Push your customer contact information to QuickBooks to eliminate double entry. Push you contacts to the Macintosh Address Book for integration with other Macintosh Applications. Additional integration with these applications can be customized.
· Easily Customized: The Core? CRM is sold as an open source solution and is built on the award winning FileMaker Pro database technology. This combination allows you to add modules or features to Core? CRM that are specific to your organization and also allows your software solution the ability to grow and change as your business dictates.
· FileMaker Pro 8.0v3 or later for CRM module
· FileMaker 9.0v3 or later for Optional Invoices Module
· Microsoft Outlook: (optional) 2002 or newer
· QuickBooks Versions 2002 or Newer: (optional)
· THIS DEMO allows you to add up to 20 contact records and 50 activity records.
· The data you create within the demo will not be preserved when you upgrade to a full version of this product.
· The demo splash screen does not appear in the full version of the product.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Contacts File Changes:
· Campaign emails are now properly sent
· Proper display of dialogues regarding email imports/exports
· Sharing Request emails import
· Fixed an issue when importing an email with multiple recipients into Outlook and Entourage
· When contact does not exist in Core: "Cc, to, and from" fields from imported email address now shown
· Proper display in email view when manually adding an email address
· Now pulls/parses multiple email addresses
· Fixed a priority issue in addresses, phones and internet fields
· List sort orders corrected
· Added image field for contacts and individuals
· Added phone call functionality in "Activities" tab
· Fixed error for plug-in checking and registration related scripts
· Added iPad and iPhone functionality using FileMaker Go
· Added compatibility with AB v3
· Fixed a linked contact error when adding an event to an additional Calendar
· Revised Quick Start guide
· Miscellaneous minor updates
· Adding a new item: can now left-click to edit item picture