Cheddar is a minimalist and very easy to use OS X task manager designed to help you be more productive, while also making sure that you have your tasks with you on your Mac, on the web or on your iOS devices.
Managing your tasks has never been easier: type your task at the top, press return and you're done. Once you complete the task all you have to do is check and archive it.
Detailed information on how you can format the tasks' text is available on Cheddar's website.
NOTE: To download Cheddar via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
· Cheddar account
· The demo version allows you to create only two lists.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update show/hide sidebar keyboard shortcut to match iTunes 11
· Fix traffic lights placement and hide them in fullscreen
· Prettier quick add and preferences
· Prettier messaging for when you don't have any tasks
· Prettier loading views
· Fix a bug causing the App Store to think Cheddar always has an update
· Other Bug fixes