When you are in need of more than a basic check register and reporting tool, try on CheckBook Pro, which comes with all features available in CheckBook, a powerful simple personal finance manager, and more.
Want a digest of all your accounts at once? How about a leading-edge search based on any mix of criteria? What if you'd like to alter the date or description for a type of transactions in a single swipe?
CheckBook Pro's simple to use yet powerful data management tools make it all just effortless and straightforward.
NOTE: To buy CheckBook Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "CheckBook Pro":
· Friendly, single-window interface keeps you focused, with all major features just a click or two away instead of hiding in menus where you can’t find them
· QuickFilter, an advanced search field that turns “those other search fields” on their ear Scheduled Entries, the easy way to manage your monthly bills
· Account summaries, customized reports to help you visualize where your money came from and where it’s going
· Categories, giving you the power to group your transactions as you see fit for more accurate repor ting
· Splits, with support for categories in each line item Transfers between accounts
· Printing that works, so you can print all the transactions in a given account, the current filter results or the selected Account Summary
· OFX, QIF and CSV/Text import, so you can easily import bank statements or migrate from Quicken and many other personal finance apps
· Multiple currency support, including support for transfers between accounts with different currencies
· Smart Folders - search your data using any combination of criteria
· Folders - group or archive your Entries any way you want
· Global Account Summaries - reports for all your Accounts
· Global Scheduled Entries Reminder - manage all your pending Scheduled Entries at once
· Multiple Entry Change - quickly change the details for the current selection
· Minumum: 800x600 display.
· Recommended: 1024x768 display.
· QuickTime 7 or later
· The unregistered version is limited to 50 transactions per account.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolves performance issues related to some Schedules.
· Corrects a potential crash in the Sync browser when the Mac has not been given a name.
· Checkbox columns are now the proper width when moved all the way to the left.
· Document windows now respect the user’s preference to show or hide file extensions.
· Resolves a potential crash for certain types of Schedules.
· Date pickers now respect the user’s preference for the first day of the week on Mac OS X 10.6.x.
· Resolves a potential crash when backing up on Mac OS X 10.5.x.
· Corrects an error when upgrading from CheckBook 1.x.
· Minor improvements to the data migration process for pre-CheckBook 2.5 users.