Bubble Chart Pro is a useful application that allows you to analyze your data in beautiful bubble charts. Bubble Chart Pro allows you to use the built-in SMART Project Prioritization and Optimization systems to strategically rank and select your projects.
Here are some key features of "Bubble Chart Pro":
· Bubble Charts Made Easy! - Select your bubble chart parameters using drop down menus and create a beautiful bubble chart in just 4 clicks! You can drag the bubbles around to modify your data and use zoom-boxes to expand areas of interest. Customize your bubbles and charts using thousands of different colors and pattern combinations.
· SMART Project Ranking - Change your data and instantly prioritize your projects based on your strategic values. Bubble Chart Pro PLUS uses a built-in SMART project ranking system based on research from Harvard, MIT, and the University of Southern California.
· Fast and Easy Portfolio Optimizations - Optimize your project portfolio against constraints such as limited capital, risk, timing, and project dependencies. Bubble Chart Pro OPTIMAL optimizations are fast and easy to run using just drop-down menus. Plus, you can save and compare different optimized portfolios.
· Import and Export Data and Charts - You can easily and quickly import and export data to and from popular spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel. You can use bubble charts in your reports and presentations by exporting them in popular graphic formats such as .jpeg, .gif, and .png.
· 1024 X 768 monitor resolution
· 1 GB RAM minimum
· Internet Connection or e-mail account (for License Registration)
· A "Demonstration Version" watermark is displayed on the charts.
· Bubble charts and portfolios are limited to 10 projects.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Easy chart resizing by dragging the corner of the bubble chart window
· Project columns in the Portfolio form are locked so they are always visible when scrolling the attributes
· Bubble transparency has been added as a new user preference
· Bubble charts have even faster graphics with smoother drawing