FotoMagico provides a simple and elegant user interface for creating and presenting live slide show presentations.
In other words, FotoMagico allows you to you create professional photo presentations from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks.
FotoMagico provides a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. Some of the design goals for this application are high image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility.
Typical display devices are your computer's screen, a TV set, or projector. Aside from high image quality, the focus lies on easy and powerful authoring of your presentation.
NOTE: To buy FotoMagico via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "FotoMagico":
· Create fantastic effects by scaling, moving and rotating the picture to show that part of your photo that really matters.
· Use the Pan & Zoom feature to create a stunning animation to get even more out of your photos.
· Use your music to create the proper atmosphere matching the picture content.
· Emphasize your message with the new, powerful titles feature.
· With the "Randomize Pan & Zoom" feature, your slideshow is ready with just a few clicks.
· And if you want to share your slideshow with your audience, burn your slideshow to a DVD or export it as a QuickTime movie.
· QuickTime 7.1 or higher
· 800MHz G4 processor or better
· 512MB of RAM
· A supported Core Image capable graphics card with a lot of VRAM, 64MB or more.
· 5 days trial
· Adds a watermark to all output files
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crash when closing documents.
· Copying slides or audio from one slideshow to another now works again. This was broken in 4.2.2.
· Fixes for updating FotoMagico to the most recent version.
· Dragging from the iMediaBrowser to the Storyboard or Stage is now much faster.
· Badges that indicate which media files are used in a slideshow are nor more reliable.
· Newly recorded narration is now linked to slides according to the settings in the preferences.
· Various small fixes.