BitNami Tracks Stack 2.2.3-0
Ruby on Rails web-based app to help you implement David Allen's Getting Things Done methodology.
Tracks is an open source and Ruby on Rails based web application created to help you implement David Allen's Getting Things Done methodology.
Bitnami Tracks can be run on any Ruby-compatible platform, including Mac OS X, Windows XP and Linux.
BitNami Tracks Stack ships with the following software versions:
- Easy to Install:
- BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- By the time you click the 'Finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
BitNami Tracks Stack
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added OCI8 module. It requires InstantClient 11.2.
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 188.8.131.52
- Updated MySQL to 5.5.40
- Updated Tracks to 2.3.rc1