Billings Pro on the Mac is the facade of the Billings Pro system and is built for managers, business owners and partners. With the award winning Billings interface and our acclaimed 4th generation automatic background sync technology, you get a unique blend of multi-user power and ease of use.
Billings Pro allows you to enjoy the best time tracking and invoicing solution that provides the flexibility to work anywhere. No slow page reloads, no need for a persistent internet connection, no archaic system running in a closet and no need for cryptic manuals.
NOTE: To purchase/download Billings Pro via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Billings Pro":
Track time & expenses easily:
· Easily track time from any application using the convenient menubar timer. Or use global hot keys to start/stop timers.
Any way you look at it, Billings Pro makes it easy to track those valuable minutes – and we all know, time is money.
Effortless, automatic synchronization:
· Billings Pro keeps everything in sync automatically. You don't need to worry about collecting everyone's tracked time – Billings Pro gathers it all together for you.
Approve slips before invoicing:
· Billings Pro includes an optional, per-project "approval" workflow, allowing a manager to review any and all timeslips before they are available for invoicing.
By reviewing your timeslips before invoicing, you can prevent those embarrassing moments we've all had (you know what we mean).
Send stunning, professional invoices:
Your invoices should reflect your professionalism. Billings Pro combines powerful features with stylish designs so you can send elegant invoices right out of the box.
Choose from any of the 30+ customizable templates, or create your own with the built-in WYSIWYG designer – either way you'll be delivering stunning invoices to your clients.
Communicate effectively with your invoices:
· Billings Pro includes 3 special invoicing templates that can be used if you provide professional services or if you are an attorney at law. With details such summary totals, staff time, retainer history and more, you'll eliminate time-robbing questions and confusion.
· If those template are not satisfactory, you can retain one of our partners to build you a custom template. It may save you tons of time with clients that have special invoicing needs.
· Sending your client an invoice is as easy as a click of a button. You can send an invoice for specific projects or send a consolidated invoice for any or all completed work.
Know who owes you instantly:
· Billings Pro immediately alerts you when a client has an overdue balance – with obvious red icons. Never let an invoice fall through the cracks again. Finally some peace of mind.
· Sending statements to your overdue clients is incredibly easy. Just hover over an overdue balance, then click to send a statement. Choose your template and send away.
Setup recurring invoices:
· Send the same invoice to your client every month? Setup a recurring invoice once and Billings Pro will take it from there. On the day of, Billings Pro will remind you – then send the invoice with the easy one-click send button.
Work with multiple currencies:
· Have clients around the world? Billings Pro lets you setup multiple currencies. Each client can have its own currency and locale setting.
Invoices, statements and estimates show monetary values in the locale the client is expects while Billings Pro shows you the values in your locale. No more funny looking numbers for either of you.
Eliminate double-entry with Blueprints:
· Blueprints let you set up templates for frequently created slips to save you time. You can set up Blueprints for tracking expenses, mileage, flat rate objects, timed, and quantity based slips.
You can define the name, rate, and any default markup, tax, or discount percentages to be applied to the slip. Even add default comments to go along with a particular slip. Spend more time working and less time keeping track of it.
Analyze your business with Reports:
· Reports such as a list of all unpaid invoices or the amount you've billed for and collected during a particular date range help you analyze your business.
You can also run reports to find out how much mileage employees have travelled or the amount of taxes your company has collected. Billings Pro comes packed with 30 built-in reports.
· Menubar Timer - Easily track time from any application with the menubar timer
Address Book Integration - You can import clients from Address Book, and any new ones created in Billings are placed in a special "Billings" Address Book group.
Google Maps - Delivering an invoice in person? Locate clients with one click with built-in Google Maps.
· Daylite Integration - Manage projects and sales opportunities in Daylite, then invoice in Billings.
Publish to iCal - Publish slips from Billings to iCal as events or tasks.
Advanced Searching - Find the right data instantly using our advanced search tool.
· Billings Pro Server
· Requires a monthly MarketCircle cloud subscription
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Easy migration from Billings 3
· New sync indicator
· Smoother sync for high traffic accounts
· Updated taxes
· Fixed an issue when pulling notes from Daylite 4
· All devices and desktops need to be running version 1.6.2 or the new invoicing functionality for Billings Pro Touch will not work