Bento is a simple application designed to provide the necessary tools to organize and manage your data.
Bento is able to store tasks, contacts or any other type of information in database form. Bento allows you to make connections and visualize you data in various forms.
The Bento design and workflow will seem familiar if you ever used popular Apple applications like iCal, Address Book, Keynote, iTunes or iPhoto.
NOTE: To buy Bento via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Bento":
· Create libraries using templates or by importing data into Bento.
· Display information from the Mac OS X Address Book, iCal, and iPhoto applications.
· Edit and view your information one record at time, in arrangements that you can customize, using beautiful themes.
· Edit and view your information in an easy-to-use table format.
· Work with your media fields and forms in a grid layout.
· Import information from other applications, and share information with others by exporting or printing it.
· Sync Bento data between your computer and device.
· A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4.
· 867 MHz or faster processor.
· 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended.
· A CD drive is required for installation of boxed product software
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Provides bug fixes and updates related to Mountain Lion and Retina displays.
· Migrates data stored in the Bento iPhoto library to a new Bento Photos library and disconnects from iPhoto. You will still be able to add images from iPhoto to Bento media fields.