Bee Docs' Timeline is an application that helps you create timeline charts that can be used in school projects, trial exhibits or documentaries.
The timelines include a full 3D view of events. Users can also use the Apple Remote to zoom into details, toggle between perspectives and highlight events.
Your audience will think you spent days crafting your timeline, but it doesn't get any easier than this Choose a "look" and enter your events. Got images to add? Drag them onto your events. That's it!
Here are some key features of "Bee Docs' Timeline 3D":
· The first timeline software for Mac OS X designed specifically to meet the needs of professionals.
· Auto layout features choose the best settings for you based on your events, fonts, and page settings.
· Create timelines spanning up to ten pages on any size paper.
· Export timelines as PDF, TIFF, PNG, EPS, or tab-delimited text files.
· Full Applescript Support! Automate timeline creation or import events from other software applications.
· Compact graphic design allows timelines containing hundreds of events.
· You cannot export and print documents.
· There is also a small watermark displayed on timelines when the software is in trial mode. This watermark is to remind you that the software is unregistered and to discourage screen capture as a method of export.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· IMPROVED: Improving compatibility with Timeline 3D for iPad (not yet released)