Astah Professional is a powerful and professional software platform for Unified Modeling Language (UML) editing (integrate DFD, ERDD, CRUD) and for creating comprehensive mind maps in any business.
Astah Professional provides various diagram creation tools as well as flowchart requirement tables that you can use to create any type of chart, diagram or illustration.
Astah Professional is suited for large scale corporations and for smaller businesses alike.
Astah Professional is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Astah Professional":
· Languages, API, Plug-ins: Java Modeling, Export, Java Reverse, C# Modeling, Export, C# Reverse, C++ Modeling, Export, C++ Reverse, PHP Export, Getting/Editing models by using API, Plug-ins
· Enhanced Features: State Transition Table, State Transition Path, DSM, Inconsistency Check
· Diagram: UML2.x, Mind Map, ER Diagram, Flowchart, CRUD, Data Flow Diagram (DFD), Requirement Table, Requirement Diagram
· Model Conversion between diagrams: Convert UML models to Mind Map Topics, ER, DFD models and vice versa, Convert ER models and DFD models and vice versa, Convert Flowchart models to UML models
· Input-Output: Printing, Print options, Print Preview, Exporting to JPEG, PNG, EMF, SVG files, Exporting to RTF Documents, Exporting HTML, Exporting CSV, Database Reverse Engineering, Exporting Entity Definition Report, SQL Export, XML Input/Output, Tagged Value, Astah Publish Compatible, XMI Import
· Expression: Business Actor, Business UseCase, etc, UseCase Description, Multilingual Display (Alias), Highliter, FreeHand, Oval, TextBox, Filled Rectangle, Corner-rounded Rectangle and Texts, Mini Icon
· Assist Functions: Suggest Feature, Alignment Guide, Search in Diagram, Customizing Keybinds, Auto-layout, Alignment, Size adjustment, Jump to diagram from Structure Tree, Hyperlink, Search and Replace, Copy and Paste to Microsoft office documents, Customize Stereotype Icons, Traceability MapTeam Development
· Team Development: File locking (mutual exclusion), Merge, Compare projects of diagrams/models, Reference Model Management
· 1GB RAM (2 recommended)
· 400 MB Drive Space
· Java 1.6 or later
· 20 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can configure the order of your Plug-ins in the [Plug-in List] dialog.
· Improved the size of Mini icons so that they appear more scaled.
· Enable exporting to SVG images without installing extra files.
· The outline of ExternalEntity, DataStore and ProcessBox can be shown with a dotted line.
· The suggest icon appears in 4 places for DecisionMerge in Activity Diagram.
· Astah log files include more detailed information.
· Improve in performance when launching Astah with many Plug-ins installed.
· Improved modification of Constraints in the property view.
· Updated the label of models in Statemachine diagrams to UML 2.x
· Improved behavior when creating Provided/Required Interfaces
· [Export Java] exports dependencies in the import statement.
· Astah remembers the status of Extra view.
· Ability to move plural ER domains in the Structure Tree without changing its order.
· Improved selected Mind Map icons.
· Improved the performance when large numbers of models are drawn in a diagram.