Astah Community is a Mac OS X application that enables you to easily enhance your UML using a refreshing modeling approach to the development process.
With Astah Community, your UML's modeling process will be simple to create, yet powerful and streamlined.
Astah Community is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Astah Community":
· Align actors, UseCase, and Classes automatically
· User-defined keyboard-shortcuts
· Suggest features to models instantly
· 1GB RAM (2 recommended)
· 400 MB Drive Space
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can configure the order of your Plug-ins in the [Plug-in List] dialog.
· Improved the size of Mini icons so that they appear more scaled.
· The suggest icon appears in the 4 places for DecisionMerge in Activity Diagram.
· Astah log files include more detailed information.
· Improved performance when launching Astah wiht many Plug-ins installed.
· Improved modification of Constraints in the property view.
· Updated the label of models in Statemachine diagrams to UML 2.x
· Improved the behavior when creating Provided/Required Interfaces
· Astah remembers the status of Extra view.
· Improved selected Mind Map icons.
· Improved the performance when large numbers of models are drawn in a diagram.
· Installation/Uninstallation of Plug-ins is now available on the [Plug-in] list.
· Inability to save a file when you import models that were created with newer edition of Astah.
· Improved the System Properties.
· Now Astah runs on Java7.
· Better navigation to assist drawing right-angle lines.
· Astah Notif...