Agenda has been rewritten to provide a cleaner and more intuitive interface. Agenda2 is an application for building agendas for meetings.
To design a meeting, simply create the sessions, add presentations, discussions and breaks to the sessions.
Configure each agenda item (name, duration, discussion time, theme, speaker, etc). Just order them as you see fit and then build the agenda.
Agenda2 calculates the start and stop times of each agenda item based on the session start/stop times, the duration of the items and any constraints the user puts in place.
Agenda2 makes simple work of rearranging items, moving talks to different sessions, reassigning speakers, and much more.
NOTE: To buy Agenda2 via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Agenda2":
· Items can be constrained to start or end at a particular time.
· Categories, Meetings and Sessions can be rearrange, copied, and duplicated.
· Agenda Items can be duplicated, copied and pasted, and re-ordered or dragged between sessions.
· The meeting agenda can be rendered in a preview window which can then be printed or exported to html.
· The final agenda can be coloured according to themes set up in the meeting and assigned to the items.
· Edit the main agenda item details in place or open more detailed editors for finer control.
· Write comments for each item and include those in the final rendered agenda.
· Write minutes for each item and publish a follow-up agenda which includes the minutes.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated for Mountain Lion
· Two new preferences to set the default start and end time of a day
· Two new controls beside session start/end time to set typical times
· Add options to show/hide meeting/session date/time/location in final agenda
· Now works under app sandbox and employs the latest memory management system (ARC) for greater stability
· Various bug fixes
· NOTE: this version supports only 10.6.8 and above
Adds ability to create backup archives of current database:
· archives can be opened and inspected
· restore full archive or import selected meetings