A statistical software that provides you and easy-to-use data analysis tool
Additionally, AcaStat is especially useful for academic applications where school labs or student personal computers are both Mac and Windows based.
Furthermore, the AcaStat app also includes practice data files and a basic statistics tutorial.
AcaStat is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- Paste data or drag delimited text files into spreadsheet
- Filter observations and use control variables
- Format variable and value labels, set missing values
- Compute, combine, and recode variables
- Print and copy analysis results
- Create column, pie, and line charts
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Contains stability improvements and bug fixes. New to this version is right-click support in the Output Viewer and an option in the data viewer to help manage data paste errors.