Simple, reliable workflow on a Mac
Ready-Set-Do! will help you streamline your workflow and efficiently organize your tasks using a collection of useful Apple scripts.
- Utilizes File System Architecture (i.e. file names and comments) — the most basic elements of your digital system — for simplicity and stability over the long-term of computer use.
- Integrates your workflow in a way that does not tie you to a specific software program.
- Audible coaching through the various stages of David Allen's Getting Things Done workflow
- Flexible implementation of the workflow allowing users to focus only on the components they need clarity or action on.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug where the Get Clear on Projects script would just cycle through projects if there were unfiled components at the main level of the project.