Ready-Set-Do! is designed to help you use David Allen's "Getting Things Done" method to organize your activity.
Ready-Set-Do! will help you streamline your workflow and efficiently organize your tasks using a collection of useful Apple scripts.
Here are some key features of "Ready-Set-Do!":
· Utilizes File System Architecture (i.e. file names and comments) — the most basic elements of your digital system — for simplicity and stability over the long-term of computer use.
· Integrates your workflow in a way that does not tie you to a specific software program.
· Audible coaching through the various stages of David Allen's Getting Things Done workflow
· Flexible implementation of the workflow allowing users to focus only on the components they need clarity or action on.
· Some features are limited.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the "Filter by project tag" functionality to narrow to only show contexts and sub-contexts related to that project tag.