Array is an Mac AU plugin that will enable you to create rhythmic spectral effects.
Array divides the input sound using 8 finely-tuned, smooth -36 dB/octave band-pass filters, and allows to sequence each frequency band individually.
Thanks to its precise timing, seamless switching and an incredibly simple, color-coded interface, Array is an essential processing instrument for everyone.
Here are some key features of "Array":
· Completely reconstruct and transform drum and percussion loops.
· Turn synths, basses, pads or pretty much any static sound into spectrally and rhythmically rich new material.
· Liven up final productions with intricate breaks and transitions.
· Noise bursts every 20 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added many user interface and stability improvements.