sforzando is a free standalone application and audio plug-in SFZ 2.0 compliant sample player for both the Mac and PC.
You will be able to experiment and share instruments without even relying on proprietary formats. sforzando comes with a no-frills user interface and only one instrument slot.
sforzando is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
· AU / VST / RTAS host (for plugin)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Added support for SFZ opcodes:
· amp_velcurve_xxx (SFZ 1.0)
· sw_vel=previous (SFZ 2.0)
· Added smoothing on xfcurves.
· Bug fix: lobend/hibend now works for edge cases (Thanks Randy!)
· Bug fix: Regression in power vs gain xfcurve parsing