Free cross-platform preset/patch/SysEx editor for the E-MU Proteus 2000 synthesizer family
Written in C++, using portmidi for MIDI communications and FLTK for it's user-interface, prodatum is available for Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows.
prodatum features some "hand-made" and optimized widgets like a Virtual Keyboard with range-sliders, an Envelope Editor with drag-zoom and a Master Monitor with control guarantee.
Supported sound modules:
· Vintage Pro
· Audity 2000
· Proteus 2000
· Proteus 1000
· Virtuoso 2000
· B-3 Turbo
· XL-1 Turbo
· Mo'Phatt Turbo
· Planet Earth
· Planet Earth Turbo
· Proteus 2500
· Orbit 3 - Keyboards: Vintage Keys, PK-6, XK-6, MK-6
· Ensoniq Halo - Command Stations: PX-7, XL-7, MP-7
- Intuitive editing by putting parameters into context where possible. For example: to set the transpose value for a layer you just middle-click the key on the virtual keyboard that should play middle-C.
- Quick-edit: You turn a knob and that's it; there is no explicit saving needed and you can switch presets back and forth without losing any data ever.
- Undo and Redo
- Preset parameter cache: Makes preset-switching a breeze once data has been cached.
- Utilities: Copy presets around randomize presets or manage (load/save/rename) your multisetups.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changed theme so that its less 'noisy'.